North RCS

This is the place to discuss generalized scanner questions and information for San Diego County. Whether it's radios, antennas, or other general scanner related topics, you can talk about it here.
USCGEMT

North RCS

Post by USCGEMT »

Recently I have noticed that i'm missing some radio transmissions on the north RCS site. Anyone here have the most recent up to date frequency list for this site. The list i'm using is off the RR website. Thanks :mrgreen:
w6kru

Re: North RCS

Post by w6kru »

I am using the RR stuff as well and I haven't noticed any missed transmissions. The RR stuff matches the info here, scannerstuff, etc.
w6pix

Re: North RCS

Post by w6pix »

Best bet, put in the control channels and have your scanner do CC Only. In Uniden it's plan 4. I don't know if the RS stuff does CC only.

But this way here, it gets the freqs FROM the CC and you'll never miss out. Except if it goes to fail soft
TrafficGuy

SAN DIEGO CITY RCS -missing a freq.

Post by TrafficGuy »

I've also noticed transmissions being missed on the SD City 800mhz system. I've been searching for the most up-to-date list of the 19 or 20 freqs. but have not been able to locate an accurate list. IF anyone wishes to go to the trouble of listing those, it would be appreciated. Thanks!