Homicide In Chula Vista

Posting and discussion of breaking news in San Diego. Visitors to this forum are welcome to post photos, videos and other items of interest regarding breaking news incidents in the area.
mike

Homicide In Chula Vista

Post by mike »

Around about midnight I heard somebody was shot at the H street trolley station the suspect was described as a black male adult in a dark colored hatchback vehicle from what I heard.
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

Yeah there was a chase also shortly after with fitting the profile vehicle that ended up on the beach next to the border with BP that chased the driver on a ATV and I thought I heard that the BP agent jumped off the ATV and sacked the guy and ABLE 3 said "Oh Wow" which was funny as heck to hear ABLE to say oh wow.
mike

Post by mike »

Yeah I heard that too and one bp agent tackled three guys and another bp agent caught another suspect I think and it was pretty funny what able said.
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

Waiting to see/hear that on the recorded scanner audio page.
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

lol no it was one BP tackled the driver and the other BP agent had the other two at gunpoint.
jkphotog1

Post by jkphotog1 »

The incident near Mounument Park where BP assisted SDPD was a pursuit after a movie theater near Dennery Road and Palm Avenue was robbed, was unrelated to the homicide. A 17 year-old was killed on Woodlawn Ave, then about 35 minutes later, another man was shot and wounded at a bar on Palm Ave. in Chula Vista. He later died at the hospital. The two crimes had similar MO's are unsolved at this time.
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

ok well I had a good laugh when ABLE 3 said "Oh, wow" and left me and other listeners at the edge of the seat wondering what he was going to say next.
mike

Post by mike »

Its sounds like a racial random shooting because the person who shot the 17 year old was a black male and the victim was a hispanic male.