Unverified talkgroups - 2/5/2005 to 2/11/2005

Come here to talk about the San Diego and Imperial County Regional Communications System. This is a great resource to share talkgroups and information about the countywide RCS.
brandon
Site Admin

Unverified talkgroups - 2/5/2005 to 2/11/2005

Post by brandon »

The list gets smaller thanks to the many wonderful people on this site and on TrunkedRadio.net. There are still some new talkgroups showing up... which is good!! :D :D

Here are a few unconfirmed/unlisted talkgroups that I have logged this past week.

37520 - Channel is identified as I-Tac 3. 540 Sam, 568 George, 565 Delta among others. Chula Vista street names given.

39184 - Probe 61 calling Station M

39648 - Probe 61 talking to unknown.

42176 - Called Tac 4 by units. Discussion about buses from La Mesa and Spring Valley. Bus numbers mentioned include Bus 265, Bus 5 and Bus 2. They used first names to identify each other.

44048 - "All stations, station charlie... code red all clear, code red all clear"

44016 - UCSD Security 18 asks unknown if they are still in the ICU

Also the National City PD talkgroup has popped up every now and then with an open carrier. Any idea when this is expected to go online? Last I heard was in May. Is this still the target date for NCPD becoming active on the RCS?

Any input on these talkgroups is always appreciated.

Cheers,
Brandon
w6pix

Post by w6pix »

Also the National City PD talkgroup has popped up every now and then with an open carrier. Any idea when this is expected to go online? Last I heard was in May. Is this still the target date for NCPD becoming active on the RCS?
Yes, that's what I read regarding NCPD. May 1. I heard earlier rumors of a March data, but once I read it in the paper, it was May 1.