R C S EAST SIMULCAST

Come here to talk about the San Diego and Imperial County Regional Communications System. This is a great resource to share talkgroups and information about the countywide RCS.
SDnative

Post by SDnative »

I have been hearing CHP East on RCS East clear as a bell this afternoon. Apparent CC is 868.5500.
Rescue Pooh

Post by Rescue Pooh »

Thanks SDnative. 31 when are you going to post the freqs?

About the time it goes hot

Post by 31 »

About the time it goes hot
SDnative

Post by SDnative »

When I heard CHP clear and posted earlier, I was in Miramar area. In the evening, I was in El Cajon, and picked up CHP again, but not on same freqs, nor as clear. Maybe it was just luck earlier. Too early to tell :?: :?
SDnative

Post by SDnative »

I just read the RCS meeting minutes from earlier this year, and see that they are probably going to split the East zone into Northeast and Southeast zones. Unsure when this might happen.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

From just casual listening it appears the "RCS East" zone is more southeast than anything at the moment... The North Peak fill-in is still active, as is the Morrow one on Palomar and a couple others I can't think of at the moment :) Haven't been out to the desert since the East simulcast went up so I'm not sure what is still active in the Ranchita, Ocotillo Wells, and Borrego areas.

RCS EAST

Post by 31 »

I was in Brawley yesterday it was 116 degrease so i didnt saty but the RCS EAST SIMUL covers a large area of the desert the main part of imperial county is overwelmed by rcs coverage.

P.S. Don`t go to Jim`s radio to have your scanner programed youll be sorry.