FD Cad

Topics about scanning the San Diego Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other SDFD related material.
Preacher

FD Cad

Post by Preacher »

Hey gang sorry I did not see anything but, can someone send me the link to the SDFD Cad so I can keep that in mind cause along with the CHP cad I am also wondering on the info of the FD's around san diego. Thanks.
Rescue Pooh

Post by Rescue Pooh »

As far as I know there is no online CAD for SDFD, but I could be wrong. It would'nt be the first time and definitely won't be the last :D
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

I am pretty sure there is cause I hear on the striner channels if they have checked the FD Cad for update on the fire or any other things which have to be concluded with the fires or any other FD situations. So I am positive that there is one out there.
SkipSanders

Post by SkipSanders »

Stringers are likely either actually in possesion of a real cad (radio) unit, or are monitoring (we'll just pass on the legality) the FD text paging system where that info also comes out (I think).

I've never heard of an online cad from SDFD. Of course, that doesn't mean there isn't a 'private' one that isn't open to the public.
fotoguy

Post by fotoguy »

Did you notice that the CHP cad has fire calls in the "Filed Incidents" I think its the same CHP cad we all see.
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

well yeah I see those in the chp cad but I heard one of em say look up on the screen on the fire cad so I know it is out there just have to figure it out myself what it seems like.
fotoguy

Post by fotoguy »

Well all I can say is you can't always belive what you hear, As far as I know the only FD CAD is Ventura Fire http://38.101.117.146/fireline/index.html This would be great. As for the city or other departments I dont think any of the systems they have are new enough to have any type of web access.
hodad200

Post by hodad200 »

that ventura cad is sweet! replete with google maps.
N6766J

SDFD CAD

Post by N6766J »

There is a link on the SD City Intranet accessed from fire stations using a program called, CADView, but there is no public link like the CHP CAD that I am aware of.
Control

Re: SDFD CAD

Post by Control »

[quote="N6766J"]There is a link on the SD City Intranet accessed from fire stations using a program called, CADView, but there is no public link like the CHP CAD that I am aware of.[/quote]

The SDPD Watch Commander sometimes sends out the FD CAD screen capture on an incident that PD is also working, but there are also several CDF websites for incidents that might be what someone was checking.