Bonita Sunnyside station 38

Ongoing discussions regarding other fire dispatching in San Diego County including Heartland, NorthComm, Monte Vista, etc. Topics about general wildland fire scanning are also welcome here.
scalradio

Bonita Sunnyside station 38

Post by scalradio »

I have a couple of question about this area.

1. I thought i hear on here sometime ago that they were going to be a brush rig going there?
2. I was in the area yesterday and the old station that there were at at one time now say's something about amr. Is there a amr station in bonita now?
3. If a truck is need does Chula Vista still come or who comes now?
Rescue Pooh

Re: Bonita Sunnyside station 38

Post by Rescue Pooh »

I work for AMR so I should know this. I believe the old station is an office that we use along with another business in cooperation. I can't remember all the details. Sorry can't help with the other questions.
RescueKujo

Re: Bonita Sunnyside station 38

Post by RescueKujo »

scalradio wrote:I have a couple of question about this area.

1. I thought i hear on here sometime ago that they were going to be a brush rig going there? Sorry, don't know the answer to that 1.

2. I was in the area yesterday and the old station that there were at at one time now say's something about amr. Is there a amr station in bonita now? I don't know the specifics whether it's a lease or what, but the RCCP (The Regional Cooperative Care Partnership) office is now in the old Bonita Fire Station near Willow/Bonita Rd. We also have an office for our duty supervisor and 1 of our 12 hour units is out of there. Another 24 hour unit is out of 38's

3. If a truck is need does Chula Vista still come or who comes now? It probably depends on who's available, but I would guess CVFD T51, National City 34's and CVFD T57 would probably be on the run card...