UFO's

This is the place to discuss generalized scanner questions and information for San Diego County. Whether it's radios, antennas, or other general scanner related topics, you can talk about it here.
SkipSanders

UFO's

Post by SkipSanders »

Heh. I almost lit off on Yellow about this one. CHP dispatched a report of two UFO's on a hillside in Bonita (I think it was), 'flashing their lights', sometime around 7am, I think it was.
mike

Post by mike »

do you have a recording I would like to hear it if you have one?
PStuart

Post by PStuart »

Any further on what happened? (I live in bonita, next to a hill) :)
SkipSanders

Post by SkipSanders »

I'm not quite so anal about scanning that I'd be recording the 5 scanners running here, sorry.

I just heard the dispatch (or thought I did), and never any followup. The dispatcher and unit had that 'ha ha' feel in their voices that said they weren't taking it seriously.

People report UFO's to the cops fairly often. You just never hear about it, unless you happen to catch the 'ok, ok, we're checking it out, ma'am/sir' dispatch to some hapless field unit.

Falls in the same category as a call I heard once of 'Reported big bird in a tree.', with followup of 'No bird, I guess he flew away.'
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

As long as it wasn't Big Bird from Sesame Street as portrayed by a depressed children's costume actor.
Batman2150

UFOs

Post by Batman2150 »

Call S.H.A.D.O.
dbelleperc

Post by dbelleperc »

That could of been me. :P I also live on a hill in Bonita, and was drinking on it with the friends the other day. But didn't hear anything on the radio.